Monday, April 6, 2009

NCAA Championship Game - North Carolina vs Michigan State

I wasn't planning on writing another NCAA basketball post but then realized that both universities have second campus radio stations which I have stickers from.
As far as the basketball pool at work, if MSU wins tonight I split the pot with one other person. If Carolina wins I get all the filthy lucre to myself. Bwa ha ha ha!$!$!$!$!

WKAR (Kollege of AgricultuRe - referring to MSU's original name, Michigan Agricultural College) plays Classical music along with News/Talk from National Public Radio and oh yes, Folk music on Sunday evenings.

WUNC is the flagship station of North Carolina Public Radio based in Chapel Hill. They have a News/Talk format much of which comes from National Public Radio. WUNC is also home to Back Porch Music a Folk/Traditional program now in its 33rd year.

No comments: