Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lux FM

Lux FM is a radio station from Kiev in the former Soviet republic of Ukraine. I'm not sure what their format is--this website lists Lux FM as an Easy Listening station while another says they're Ethnic/Adult Contemporary. Still a third says they're "Dance Radio." I couldn't get any "listen live" links to work to find out for myself but I did spend an awful lot of time mentally untying a red ribbon on their website. Gospodi pomiluj!

If anybody out there happens to know Ukrainian and could tell me exactly what this Cyrillic sticker says, leave a comment or shoot me an email. (Click the sticker to enlarge.)

3 comments:

Dan Sys said...

It says: "American postal workers are all psyhcopaths"

Greg said...

Nyet!

Unknown said...

Actually I got a Ukrainian friend to translate it properly. Turns out it says "Retired Canadian postal workers are all psyhcopaths".

Sorry for the mix up.