Monday, September 7, 2015

WDPT

Today we spent part of the Labor Day holiday on a 20 mile bike ride from Troy, Ohio to the town of Piqua.  We had a nice lunch at a local bar before getting back on the bike trail for the return ride.

On the way back I noticed this sign along the bike path which I thought was funny.  "Visitors Welcome"?!  At a waste water treatment plant?  Has anyone ever actually visited this place to see what happens to their sewage sludge?  Book your trip today!

It was super hot this afternoon (about 90 degrees and humid) so when I saw this fountain in front of the Hobart Institute I decided to hop off my bike and jump in.  No arrest was made.

WDPT "95.7 The Point" was a Classic Hits station licensed to Piqua, Ohio in the early 2000s.  95.7 FM now carries the WHIO-FM call letters and simulcasts the News/Talk programming of WHIO 1290 AM.

2 comments:

Vaughn B. said...

Greg I Was Wondering, Can You Find Some Warm 98 Stickers?

Greg said...

http://radiostickeroftheday.blogspot.com/2015/09/placeholder_8.html