Tuesday, January 31, 2023

KDRI


"AM 830 The Drive" KDRI is a Soft Oldies station with a wide-ranging playlist encompassing 60s oldies, 70s pop, early 80s "Oh Wow!" songs and everything in between.  I listen to it online more than any other station and am astounded by some of their music programming choices (plus the fact that I think every air shift is live and local....and they play 70s-era American Top 40 shows on weekends.)  I couldn't believe it when they played Joe Jackson's "You Can't Get What You Want (Till You Know What You Want)".  I hear Sniff 'n' The Tears' "Driver's Seat" on a semi-regular basis.   Randy Meisner's "Never Been In Love" is a song I hadn't heard since it came out in 1982.  And on and on and on....

KDRI is licensed to Tucson, Arizona and is also heard on translator K269FV 101.7 FM licensed to Oro Valley, AZ.
 

No comments: