Friday, April 3, 2009

NCAA Final Four - Michigan State vs Connecticut

This is the first time in years ever that I've still had a chance of winning the office basketball pool this late in the tournament. I'm sitting in first place out of 40 entries and cannot be beat if North Carolina wins it all. I can't stop thinking about what I'd do with that nice windfall ($!$!$!$) if the Tarheels can pull it off. Lots of other scenarios can still take place which would knock me out of the money but I think Carolina would have to be considered the favorite of the four teams left.

WDBM is a student-run station from Michigan State University in East Lansing. They’re mostly Alternative/College Rock during the day and block programming at night including Jazz, Blues, Metal and Alternative Country. Impact 89 celebrated their 20th anniversary in February of this year.

WHUS is the radio station for the University of Connecticut. Their history dates back to 1922 making it one of the oldest radio stations in the state. The staffers are a combination of UConn students as well as community volunteers. WHUS has a Variety format featuring music from almost every genre.

No comments: